CAPTAIN EXCELLENCE CLUB
(CENTRE FOR CHARACTER, SERVICE AND PERSONAL EXCELLENCE)
- DISRUPTING THE STATUS QUO
- BREEDING A NEW CADRE OF YOUNG LEADERS
- CHANGING THE NARRATIVE OF WHAT GREAT IS
- REDEFINING EXCELLENCE
- PROPAGATING ‘NOT TO YOUNG TO START’
- TEACH A CHILD IN THE WAY HE SHOULD GO AND WHEN HE IS OLD, HE WILL OT DEPART FROM IT.
- LEARNING FOR EXCELLENCE.
To engage children in a fun, interactive, proactive, friendly and enabling learning club environment that promotes positive skills that develop their character towards personal Excellence, leadership and service by reinforcing Good character, values and habits.
DESIGN THINKING & CRITICAL ANALYSIS FOR CHILDREN
Thinking is an under utilized asset and one we must teach children to engage, if they will become relevant in tomorrows society. This is a fun clubtivity that shows children how to begin to exercise the power of their brains capacity to come up with new and ingenious ways of coming up with solutions. The participant will begin to see problems as an exciting opportunity and a way to conquer new territories and break new frontiers. It has a long-term benefit for a child’s growing up stage as; the brain will have mastered the creative ability to solve problems wherever and however. It provides liberty and helps develop the brains developmental capability.
- Improves the child’s ability to think
- Creates proactivity with the mind
- Enhances mental capacity
- Increases curiosity
- Awakens solution drive
- Increases proactivity
- Improves overall execution
- Enhances character development
Money is vital to living. It is the power to make choices and make impact. This fun clubtivity is special crafted to teach children how to master and create value to earn money. It will help them understand money matters and grow their instincts for money handling and long-term wealth creation
- Sensitizes the child toward how money works
- Develops a sense of responsibility towards money management
- Instils financial discipline towards planning, saving, creating and spending.
- Basic book balance skills
- Teaches them budgeting
- Capacity to differentiate needs and wants
- Enhance financial intelligence
CREATIVITY AND THEORECTICAL PRACTICE
Creativity is crucial to development and breaking new frontiers. This clubtivity aims to develop the imaginative creativity of children in the arts and science. They will work with experts in their field who will teach them ways to express their imagination in a way that profits them.
- Channels the child’s creative imagination to tangible products
- Engages the experimental side of a child’s mind
- Encourages brains stretching capacity to think
- Builds confidence for engagement
- Promotes healthy conversations
- Develops child’s capacity to visualize.
SOCIAL AND CIVIC RESPONSIBILITY
We are all part of a society and whatever happens in the society affects us. The need to begin to sensitize children the role they play in the society is necessary and so this clubtivity aims to reinforce the values by which a society upholds its dignity. It begin to sensitize children on the role they play as contributing members of a society and how the society as a whole affects them as they in turn impart on it.
- Foster a sense of pride and belonging to the country
- To strengthen loyalty to country
- Increase responsibility and commitment traits
- To develop service and leadership capacity
- To gain knowledge on the duty to nation
- To uphold the honour and glory of the nation
ETHICS AND ETIQUETTE
The way you treat people shows your pedigree. Contrary to popular belief, ethics and etiquette does not represent a fake person, it shows that you are a person of consideration, strength and understanding that the world is inhabited by vast differences and just as we desire to be respected and tolerated for our difference, so also must we do to others and so this clubtivity enables the child master how to handle social, cultural and religious differences intelligently. We call it intelligent social interactions.
- Explains to children how and why we must adopt consideration, tolerance and manners for other people
- Teaches children table manners
- Shows them the proper way to interact with others
- Helps them become conscious of good societal values.
VALUES, GOALS AND PURPOSE
The bedrock of all life’s choices rests in our values. Values are crucial to the quality of life we end up living. Understanding ones values help us put things clearer into perspective and helps us identify why we do what we do and why we make the choices we make. This clubtivity will teach children how to become master of them. It will reinforce the validity of the good values they have learnt from home and other foundational institution.
- Show children the importance of values and its impact on life’s outcome
- Teach children to choose values that strengthen their success factor
- Help them align their values with their purpose
- Promotes discipline for long term focus
- To help them master how to set short term goals
- To help develop the child’s confidence and self belief
- To breed a strong sense of self worth and capacity
- To show children how to make good living and choice making a natural part of their growth process
- To instil from a tender age the sense of responsibility required for future years.
- It will teach the child how to begin to live a life on purpose while still having fun and being a child.
COMMUNICATION, SPEECH AND LANGUAGE CONFIDENCE AND PUBLIC PRESENTATION
Communication they say is vital to success and so our specially crafted clubtivity is geared to help children set the tone for a life of great interpersonal skill, good communication, powerful self and public presentation.
- Help children overcome shyness and intimidation.
- Help the child find his voice.
- Show children how to politely express themselves.
- To teach them to master networking at an early age.
- To develop the act of effective communication.
All our cubtivities have been carefully crafted to teach children to develop strong values and character traits in a fun and interactive way to help them prepare them for life’s journey and become leaders, pioneers trail blazers and individual of exemplary character.
Our tutors are experience and qualified to reinforce leadership traits in a way that excites the child and expands there curiously.
Club membership registration fees
120, 000 yearly
90, 000 Bi annually20, 000 monthly
Fees grant Access to
All club clubtivities during all holidays and midterm breaks
Book readings and exhibitions
Market place exhibitions
Theatres and plays
Games and activities
Tee shirts, bags and other merchandise